Polish Construction Cluster
Polski Klaster Budowlany
Providing systematic support to institutions and entrepreneurs operating in the field of construction services by establishing solid grounds for cooperation, creating an innovative network of connections based on the transfer of knowledge, technology and innovative solutions between the members of the Cluster, business environment institutions, research and development entities, research institutions and local governments in order to elaborate a strong competitive position in the field of construction services of the Eastern Poland region, particularly Podlachian, Warmian-Masurian and Lublin Voivodeships.
The main goal will be reached by achieving a number of minor targets:
- Establishing links between entities of Eastern Poland Region through the creation of the Eastern Construction Cluster,
- Development of the Eastern Construction Cluster through development of a comprehensive strategy operations and achievement of goals provided in the strategy of operations (1st cluster development strategy)
- Development of the Eastern Construction Cluster through development of a comprehensive marketing strategy and achievement of goals provided in the strategy of operations (1st marketing strategy)
- Improvement of performance and increase of innovativeness of cluster affiliates by performing cyclical analytical studies and utilising their results (establishing cooperation between science and economy),
- Increase of competitiveness of cluster affiliates by incorporating new innovative services and products,
- Promotion of the Cluster and the idea of clustering in Eastern Poland by promotional activities (a periodical publication, promotion with the use of the website, promotional materials, information leaflets, fairs, trade missions, conferences, seminars),
- Development of the Eastern Construction Cluster by admitting new members representing business environment institutions from any of the Eastern Poland Region Voivodeships and establishing cooperation with other cooperation networks in the country.
Established - 30 March 2012
Staff in the management team - 6-10
13Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers