Oltenia Tourism Competitiveness Pole - Innovation and Tradition in Tourism TurOlt InoTT
The overall objective
Increasing the competitiveness of the tourism sector in the South-West Oltenia region by building a unified regional brand and innovation of tourism product, so that by 2020 Oltenia will improve its position as a Romanian tourist destination, on national and international level, and the annual tourist flow will increase by 15% (about 50,000 tourists a year).
· Development, modernization and maintenance of relevant infrastructure to facilitate the development and promotion of tourism and the companies involved;
· Definying the identity and regional tourism brand and promotion of the pole;
· Development of innovative and creative marketing tools of tourism products;
· Capitalization of natural resources and sustainable tourism development;
· Development of training on topics relevant to the tourism sector in terms of stabilization and expansion of the labor market in this sector;
· Improving organizational capacity and accessing funds and implementing projects ability of the members pole.
Established - 30 August 2012
Staff in the management team - 6-10
0Number of start-ups among SME's
2Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
0Number of civil society members
28Other Ecosystem Actors
Membership in cluster networks, meta clusters and national associations of clusters
|Profile name||Location||Network type|
Latest news and documents
There is no uploaded content...