Oltenia Tourism Competitiveness Pole - Innovation and Tradition in Tourism TurOlt InoTT
The overall objective
Increasing the competitiveness of the tourism sector in the South-West Oltenia region by building a unified regional brand and innovation of tourism product, so that by 2020 Oltenia will improve its position as a Romanian tourist destination, on national and international level, and the annual tourist flow will increase by 15% (about 50,000 tourists a year).
· Development, modernization and maintenance of relevant infrastructure to facilitate the development and promotion of tourism and the companies involved;
· Definying the identity and regional tourism brand and promotion of the pole;
· Development of innovative and creative marketing tools of tourism products;
· Capitalization of natural resources and sustainable tourism development;
· Development of training on topics relevant to the tourism sector in terms of stabilization and expansion of the labor market in this sector;
· Improving organizational capacity and accessing funds and implementing projects ability of the members pole.
2Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
28Other Ecosystem Actors
Latest news and documents
There is no uploaded content...