International cross-border contacts are more important today than ever.
- You wish to participate in the METABUILDING GROW/HARVEST Call that finances collaborative cross-border innovation projects with up to € 60k (https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-call/) but are missing an SME partner from another country?
- We offer you the opportunity to find a project partner that has the requested expertise and to present yourself as a potential partner to others.
The Virtual Partnering & Ideas Event is organized in line with the challenges of the GROW/HARVEST Call to allow you to easily identify the potential partners interested in the same topic. If you are offering expertise that could be applied in different challenges, you have the possibility to present your expertise in a separate transversal session.
Please note that the Virtual Partnering & Ideas Event will be held in English and the indicated time slots may change slightly based on the interest in the different challenges and topics. It is necessary to register in order to receive the link for the event.
Register for a Pitch
1.Register as user of the METABUILDING platform.
2. Download template.
3. Fill in template.
4. Create your partner request or offer in the Find a partner module and upload slides for your pitch in the upload section.
5. Register your participation to the event (registration is mandatory).
6. Receive the link to join the meeting from GRUENSTATTGRAU.
Pitches must be submitted no later than September 14th noon and are accepted on a first come first pitch basis with a priority for SMEs.
Register as a Listener
1. Register your participation as SME/other entity that only wants to listen.
2. Receive the link to join the meeting by email from GRUENSTATTGRAU.
FIND COMPLETE INFORMATION HERE: https://www.metabuilding.com/partnering-event/