The MAGIA partners intend to continue the successful European Strategic Cluster Partnership on MedTech based on a common vision and long-term relation. MAGIA2Market will be built upon the specific knowledge and experiences the consortium has gained through the MAGIA project, but also thanks to their respective international experiences. The specific objectives will be:
• Implementing a joint internationalization strategy that was crafted at the end of MAGIA Strand- 1, to fully integrate the efforts regarding USA, China, and Japan;
• Strengthening and maintaining the long-term relationship with MAGIA partner networks abroad to ensure efficient gateways for European SMEs;
• Continuously foster and promote the knowledge base for the three US, Chinese and Japanese markets to provide SMEs with the proper tools for strategic market planning;
• Generate concrete market opportunities for SMEs in USA, China and Japan, specifically through tailored matchmaking activities;
• Develop a common branding strategy to effectively communicate MAGIA activities and increase visibility for European SMEs in target markets;
• Maintaining adaptability to future developments with regards to the key markets of USA, China, and Japan, but also maintaining conformity with the strategic priorities of the EU trade policy.