LIFE programme Call for Proposals: Social economy-related activities, 12 January
The first LIFE Call for Proposals has been announced, and over EUR 580 million is available in funding! Organisations are invited to submit their project proposals and ideas.
The Open Call is under the new LIFE programme 2021–2027, and funding tenders are categorised into four sub-programmes:
- Nature and biodiversity;
- Circular economy and quality of life;
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation;
- The clean energy transition.
The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) has a range of resources to help organisations with their proposals. Materials such as video recordings and the LIFE programme webpages contain useful information to help guide you through the Call and how to apply.
In addition, virtual Q&A sessions will be held by the LIFE programme team on 8 and 9 September to assist potential applicants with their queries. Further details of these sessions will be available on the CINEA website.
Clusters are welcome to submit proposals under the following Social economy-related Calls:
- Establish Innovative Business Models and Contractual Schemes for Smart and Sector-Integrating Energy Services
- Fostering Sustainable Energy Uptake Along the Whole Value Chain in Industry and Services
Apply by 12 January, 17:00 CET.LIFE