Learn about Horizon Europe's missions
Horizon Europe is the new EU framework programme for research and innovation which succeeds Horizon 2020. Within the clusters of pillar II, it will incorporate research and innovation missions.
The Commission wants to co-create missions with citizens and stakeholders.
Broad participation from the public is crucial to ensuring missions are relevant and make a real difference. This feedback will affect how missions are designed and implemented.
The missions are in the following areas:
- adaptation to climate change including societal transformation
- healthy oceans, seas coastal and inland waters
- climate-neutral and smart cities
- soil health and food
People will be invited to:
- participate in online discussions and polls on social media
- attend citizen events and specialised conferences to discuss the focus of missions
- participate in a range of other activities as the missions evolve
You can follow Horizon Europe’s social media to stay up-to-date and find opportunities to participate.
All funding information and details on how to apply are on the funding and tenders portal.
Find out more here.