Joint Cluster Initiatives (EUROCLUSTERS)
Are you a cluster, cluster network or organisation supporting the green and digital transitions helping to build EU resilience?
To implement the updated EU Industrial Strategy, the European Commission has launched around 30 cross-sectoral, interdisciplinary and trans-European strategic Joint Cluster Initiatives (JCI) called Euroclusters. The Euroclusters will contribute to the European Commission’s New Industrial Strategy for Europe, as well as the updated strategy and the SME Strategy for a sustainable and digital Europe from 2020.
The call aims to build resilience and accelerate the green and digital transitions.
The call's key objectives are to:
- Create a network to improve the resilience of the EU industrial ecosystems
- Develop interconnected value chains in the EU Single Market
- Innovate for strategic autonomy to build capacity for critical supplies and technologies
- Adopt processes for a greener and more digital economy
- Training to re-skill the workforce
- Go international to boost access to global supply and value chains.
The deadline is 30 November 2021 at 17:00 CET. An Info Day will be announced soon for those interested to learn more about the call - stay tuned!
Learn more about the open call here.