The long-awaited Renovation Wave Strategy of the European Commission has shown that the COVID-19 pandemic can provide an opportunity to build a greener, fairer society.
In this context, the Affordable Housing Initiative (AHI) will pilot 100 lighthouse renovation districts focused on creating liveable, affordable homes for people, and will also mobilise cross-sectoral project partnerships.
The European Commission’s DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (DG GROW) is organising an information session on the Affordable Housing Initiative on 25 June at 9am CET.
- Renovation wave challenges and opportunities, DG ENER
- Cohesion policy 2021-2027, DG REGIO
- Future actions under the New European Bauhaus, JRC
- Roadmap for the construction industrial ecosystem, DG GROW
- Presentation of AHI, DG GROW
- Call for the future EU Affordable Housing Consortium
- Support to innovation in lighthouse districts under Horizon Europe
Information session on Affordable Housing Initiative
Hosted by EC-DG GROW/G
Friday, Jun 25, 2021 9:00 am | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC+02:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
Meeting number: 175 138 6719
Password: UgH9EC3ee?3 (84493233 from phones)
Join by video:1751386719 [at] ecconf.webex.com
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone:
+32-262-00867 Belgium Toll
+352-2730-0072 Luxembourg Toll
175 138 6719