6th edition India-EU digital networking session on 24th and 25th March 2022.
Global Business Inroads (GBI) as an Enterprise Europe Network node in India is collaborating with the Indian Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MeitY) - Govt of India, National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) to support European companies to digitally enable their businesses or services.
This is a virtual networking event (no registration fees) to promote India-Europe Digital Cooperation and help European companies that have digital tech needs interact with experts from leading Indian IT companies from the digital space and have curated B2B meetings. In the previous edition of the digital networking session, over 210 B2B meetings between 48 EU companies and over 100 Indian companies were facilitated. These B2B meetings have resulted in more than 10 partnership/technical cooperation agreements and many more are in the pipeline. We are planning the 6th edition of the India-EU Digital Networking event tentatively on the 24th and 25th March 2022.
This is a focused B2B event to match-make European and Indian businesses.
Please use the reference code: NASSCOM BSM, while registering/signing up.
- European companies can register on Global Technology Interface® (GTI®)* as “Technology Scouter” and share the requirements. Please use the reference code: NASSCOM BSM, while registering/signing up.
- The profiles of the Indian companies and their expertise shall be shared prior to the event so that meetings can be finalized.
- Each EU company will have meetings with at least 4 Indian companies suited to their requirements. (No registration fees)
- This will be a virtual event, please refer to the following link for the format.
- Please note the deadline for registration is 9th March 2022.
Who can participate – from Europe:
Large multinational organizations, SMEs, the Indian division of the European organizations, small companies/start-ups from Automotive/Mobility, Energy, Maritime, Water, Food/Agri, Aerospace, Industrial, BFSI, Pharma, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing Logistics, and other related sectors.
Who will participate – from India:
The Indian companies with expertise in digital sectors such as - cybersecurity, telecommunications, 5G, blockchain, e-commerce, fintech, AR/VR, SAAS, digital twins, industry 4.0, software development, big data management, cloud computing, automation, IT staffing, etc. Here is the list of Indian companies participating.