Support services provided
Development of human resources, such as staff mobility, access to training
Other (please specify)
The portfolio of services is divided into 6 strategic areas:
- Innovation: thematic work groups (energy efficiency, tourism, nutrition, childhood, health, IT, innovation, outdoor sports, biking, water sports, motorsports, etc.), innovation projects (R & D or business model), partners search, market research, individual innovation services for companies, RIS3CAT strategy.
- Training: INDESCAT Knowledge and Learning program (internationalisation strategies, e-commerce, digital marketing, digital and mobile technologies, alternative financing, etc.), collaboration agreements with different universities (UPF, UB, INEFC), internship agreements and job bank.
- Entrepreneurship: programs to support entrepreneurship and new business models (INDESUP! and INDESUP!Tech), mentoring, conferences to promote new initiatives, Investment forums, etc.
- Internationalization: European projects (SmartSports4GoodLife), internationalisation projects (EU4SportsClusters Alliance and EU4SportsClusters), joint international missions together with other European clusters, visit to international sports fairs, individual services for companies (elaboration and implementation of internationalisation strategies plans), export groups management to attract new markets, annual benchmarking trips to other sports clusters, market research, international partners search (EPSI and EEN).
- Visibility: best practices and sectorial studies, international positioning of Barcelona and Catalonia and visibility of the sports industry, Business and Sports Awards, etc.
- Networking: permanent work groups and conferences on specific topics, business lunchs and meetings, fairs, collaboration agreements, etc.
Support training services for cluster managers/policy makers
Facilitation of collaboration between members (eg. joint training programs) -
Promotion of activities (eg. job fairs and exhibitions) -
Facilitation of cross-sectorial cooperation (reskilling staff from other sectors) -
Connecting to other organisations in the regional ecosystem
Upskilling and reskilling expertise
Strategy development -
EU project development
Support services for upskilling and reskilling of companies workforce
Competence development -
Hiring of specialists -