ICT Cluster of Colima
Clúster de Tecnologías de la Información del Estado de Colima, A.C.
Hector Manuel Aceves Ortega
- Promote the development of specialized information technologies in base industries, which are aimed at introducing technology and automate their business processes and production.
- To assist with the three levels of government in promoting actions aimed at regulatory reform, attracting investment, transparency and public infrastructure.
Contribute to the consolidation of an economic model based on the knowledge economy.
- Support higher education institutions in generating and applying new knowledge base to improve its products and services industries, as well as in linking students with businesses to supplement their learning, and in updating their curricula to improve their quality.
- Promoveer Industries based on the acquisition of new technologies to increase their competitiveness and promote actions to share best practices and success stories in the appropriation of new knowledge and technology.
Support services for upskilling and reskilling of companies workforce
- On-the-job training
- Hiring of specialists
- Talent Attraction
- Involvement in a local skills strategy
3Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
1200Other Ecosystem Actors