Horizon Europe: new calls open for clusters
Horizon Europe is the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation.
With a budget of €95.5 billion, the initiative tackles climate change, helps to achieve the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and boosts the EU’s competitiveness and growth.
The programme facilitates collaboration and strengthens the impact of research and innovation in developing, supporting and implementing EU policies while tackling global challenges.
Read more about Horizon Europe here.
From digital and covid-related calls to funding for green ideas, Horizon Europe has many open calls that can support clusters through funding and collaboration opportunities.
Key open calls for clusters are:
- EIC Pathfinder Open 2021, on the theme of new technology, deadline 19 May
- Green Deal innovations for the Economic Recovery, for projects that can help meet the EU’s sustainability goals, deadline 16 June
- EIC Accelerator Open 2021, which supports companies (start-ups and SMEs) to scale up high impact innovations, deadline 16 June
- EIC Accelerator Challenges 2021 – Strategic Digital and Health technologies, if your company has the potential to be a global leader in developing strategic technologies, deadline 16 June
- EIC Transition, which supports the maturation and validation of a novel technology, and the development of a business case and business model towards the innovation’s future commercialisation, deadline 22 September
Find the full list of open calls for 2021-2027 here.Horizon 2020