Singapore is known as a hub for South East Asia across all industries. With a rapidly aging population and increasing income levels, especially assistive medical technologies and therapeutics are under high demand. Healthcare expenditures in Singapore are expected to grow to €23.5 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2015 to 2020. Thailand is one of the largest medical device markets in the APAC region, healthcare expenditures grew 6.3% from 2015 to 2016. Both markets offer diverse opportunities for European companies active in healthcare.
European companies active in Healthcare & Medical Technologies can apply for a business mission to Singapore & Thailand, to be held in September 2017
EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions organised in key markets.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues will take up to 50 selected European companies to Singapore & Thailand from 04-08 September 2017 for a business mission on Healthcare & Medical Technologies. Participants will have:
- Privileged access to focused business opportunities
- Targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
- The chance to participate in the Medical Fair Thailand 2017
- Market intelligence in terms of a comprehensive market study
- Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in Singapore & Thailand
- Business support during and after the mission to facilitate any deals
- Access to co-financing by the European Union for some of the main costs
Key information and how to apply:
When: 04-08 September 2017
Where: Singapore & Thailand
Application deadline: 12 May 2017
Find out more & submit your application: