Summary and objectives
Green Ict deVElopment (GIVE) general project objective is to build up strategic cluster partnership in the field of smart green technologies among the three vital industries - automotive, renewable energy and ICT. The smart green technologies encompass all industrial and human activities which generate positive impact to the environment applying Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Today, traditional manufacturing industries as automotive and renewable energy should find smart solutions to answer to global environmental challenge they face by applying ICT.
GIVE partnership is very challenging because it has eight partners from six different countries, two different European regions and three vital industries.
The specific objectives of the GIVE project are:
• to create a favorable framework for establishing a sustainable cross-industry strategic cluster partnership across Europe among three vital industries- ICT, automotive and renewable energy by implementation of partnership building and collaboration activities.
• to build up sustainable strategic cluster partnership based on development of GIVE internationalization strategy and implementation roadmap .
• to promote GIVE partnership and increase online promotion of GIVE partners by implementation of identity shaping,communication, promotion and online media activities.
Partnership other activities
The GIVE strategic cluster partnership aims to create sustainable cross-industry, cross-cluster, and cross–regional collaboration focusing on the development of a new value chain in the field of green smart technologies focusing on automotive and transport sectors and on the support of SMEs internationalization on the third markets.
The project idea is to establish a sustainable long-term framework for value-added partnership among ICT as a backbone of green smart technologies in the automotive, transport, and green technologies sectors.
The GIVE partnership will achieve its goals applying the following approaches:
- cross – cluster driven approach creating framework conditions for fostering GIVE partnership collaboration based on the identification of common goals, common social media performance, common visual identity, organization of common events and common working groups ;
- cross – industry driven approach identifying the common industrial niches for collaboration in the field of green smart technologies;
- strategy - driven approach fostering collaboration planning activities for increase SMEs collaboration and internationalization on common targeted third markets.
During the project implementation the partnership will organize the following additional activities :
Focus groups' meetings - Three focus groups will be organized on three different topics. The main aim of the focus groups will be partnership building by putting the bases of GIVE cross-industry and cross-cluster partnership focused on boosting SMEs internationalization.
- Focus group on cross-industrial collaboration;
- Focus group on barriers of SME internationalization;
- Focus group on internationalization potential and interested third markets;
Webinars for internationalization capacity building will be organized in order to create common knowledge and skills on internationalization.
- Webinar on digital marketing
- Webinar on communication skills
- Webinar on first steps on a foreign market
- Webinar on internationalization capacity
SME survey to identify cross-industrial potential and target third countries
Development of GIVE Internationalization strategy, signing GIVE strategic cluster partnership, agreed on GIVE implementation roadmap and internationalization plan