Georgian Furniture Cluster
Our mission is to enhance profitability and competitiveness of Georgian Furniture Cluster members on both local and export markets. We aim to position the cluster as a strong and key actor in dialogue with the national government, regarding the topics relevant to the industry. At the same time, we strive to be a productive partner for governmental agencies oriented on private sector development in the country, by facilitating their linkages with the industry.
Our objectives, as a network of designers and producers, include:
- Joint representation of the member companies in negotiations with potential clients, government and education institutions; linking the members with these actors.
- Access to information – raising member companies’ awareness regarding government support programs, information on new regulations, market data, developments in the region.
- Access of cluster members to training programs, both for technical-level and soft skills
- Joint promotion of the cluster on local and foreign markets, lead generation of joint projects
- Promotion of good business standards among cluster members
0Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
0Other Ecosystem Actors