FUNCTIONAL PRINT CLUSTER
Agrupación Cluster de Impresión Funcional y Aditiva
The Cluster constitutes a union of companies, technological and knowledge centers involved in the promotion and development of the advanced printing tecnologies in Spain.
The Cluster promotes the development and competitiviness of their companies, supporting their development in all factors: technology, marketing solutions and professional development.
- To promote innovation in the functional printing field: Support the companies development on all factors: technology, market, solutions and professional.
- To promote cooperation between enterprises in the field of R&D and knowledge in the field of functional printing (electronic, biofunctional, food, health,...).
- To promote national and international initiatives and to position members companies within markets.
- To support the creation of spin-offs; identify business ideas susceptible to becoming business.
Established - 01 October 2014
Staff in the management team - 1-5
Support services for upskilling and reskilling of companies workforce
- Involvement in a local skills strategy
5Number of start-ups among SME's
14Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
2Other Ecosystem Actors
Membership in cluster networks, meta clusters and national associations of clusters
|Profile name||Location||Network type|
|New European Electronics for Global Health and Wellbeing|
|3D PILOT VANGUARD INITIATIVE|