The EXXTRA Partnership expects to achieve the following main results:
- Professional leverage of 7 Railway Clusters' Managers and staff positively impacting on offer, quality and effectiveness of cluster services. This activity will create a wider impact on 9 more European Railway Clusters we are partnering with (listed below in "Other key partners and networks"), and may have impact on the general Cluster Community thanks to the key learnings we will share on the ECCP;
- Consequent professional upgrade of 7 Cluster Strategies;
- Development of a Joint Cluster Strategy and Joint Cluster Activities, benefiting not only Cluster Managers and staff rather also their members and ecosystems;
- Development of the "EXXTRA ClusterXchange scheme", that will benefit 52 European organisations and will be devoted to 3 macro-areas that are key to the Partners: (a) Industrial Modernistation, Digitalisation and Global Trends; (b) Collaboration and Innovation Roadmaps towards new Value Chains; (c) Internationalisation in third countries as European Value Chain;
- Building grounds for continuity of some project activities - mainly the ClusterXchange scheme - as key value the Partners can provide to their members on a more stable way.