The European Research Executive Agency launches new website
The European Research Executive Agency (REA) has relaunched its website to make it more user-friendly and keep users better informed about funding opportunities, events, and news.
The REA funds high-quality research and innovation with the goal of building a greener Europe with prosperous, inclusive societies and economies that take full advantage of the digital age. The new website puts the spotlight on funding opportunities and upcoming events.
The REA now manages:
- Seven sub-programmes of Horizon Europe, the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation;
- The Research Fund for Coal and Steel programme, to support clean steel production and a just transition for coal regions;
- The Promotion of EU Agricultural Products programme, to enhance the competitiveness of the EU’s agricultural sector.
The new website will help to:
- Boost the careers of researchers through the Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions;
- Support the EU Green Deal by funding research in food, biodiversity, and low emission industries, whilst enhancing the competitiveness of our agricultural sector;
- Help researchers deliver new ideas for social inclusion, creativity, and security;
- Ensure that excellent science is spread across the EU, and that necessary reforms are made in EU Member States in order to achieve their transitions;
- Continue to provide customer-oriented support for the validation of applicants and beneficiaries and the contracting of experts.
Take a look at the new website here.