The main results expected to achieve the objectives of the ESCP are:
- To strengthen European Blue Energy New Value Chain
- Up to 8 Steering Committees, that will also serve to promote mutual knowledge of participating clusters and their respective value chains.
- Update of ELBE website including the positioning of companies from new partners PMM and GCE NODE, this is a tool that helps European companies to find potential partners, customers and suppliers in other ELBE+ regions.
- Three European Networking Events in both Offshore Wind and Wave & Tidal Energy.
- To promote European Blue Energy Internationalisation with key specific actions, as described in the ELBE Internationalisation Strategy
- 7 customised market reports with 2 specific webinars for their dissemination, providing differential competitive intelligence to European companies.
- 2 exploratory trips to emerging Asian countries.
- 5 direct mission and 1 reverse mission, that allow ELBE+ partners’ companies to establish first-hand contact with key incumbents in target markets.
- 5 Cooperation Agreements with relevant international associations and clusters in third countries that act as a key partner for gathering intelligence, organising activities and providing soft landing services to European companies.
- To assure the Long-Term Sustainability of the ELBE+ Alliance
- Consolidation of a common identity by a joint communication and branding strategy, logo and visual identity.
- Several activities to learn from other ESCP experiences, including direct exchanges with two other ESCPs (SPACE2WAVES and DIA), attending at least 2 ECCP Cluster matchmaking events, following EOCIC reports or using the ESCP-4i Forum.
- Update of current Internationalisation Strategy and definition of a financial sustainability strategy.