In January 2020, the ‘Business Support to the EU-India Policy Dialogues’ project launched the ‘EU Excellence in India’ programme at the World Sustainability Development Summit.
The objective of the programme is to promote EU Green Business Champions in the field of sustainability in India. The EU Excellence in India programme seeks to provide a ‘red carpet treatment’ for EU green business champions already present in India by means of cooperation, opportunities, and visibility.
With this backdrop, an EU Green Champions for India - CEO Roundtable Session is being organised on 29 April from 10:00am to 11:30am CET. Participation in the roundtable is free. It will bring together EU SMEs that do not yet have a presence in India, but have an interest in doing business in the country, and introduce them to the EU Excellence in India programme.
The benefits for EU SMEs that join are:
- Access to relevant information on the Indian market and opportunities through the Business Support and EU Excellence in India programme participants;
- Peer sharing of best practices between both EU and Indian companies;
- Networking with EU and Indian companies;
- Speaking roles at events within the EU and India;
- Brand visibility through blog posts, case studies, and social media posts through the Business Support project website and social media accounts, in coordination with the EU Delegation in India;
- Joint tender applications for projects in India with other EU companies already present in India;
- Pitching sessions with EU Excellence in India participants.
EU Businesses can apply through their respective Chambers of Commerce, Business Support Organisations, Industry Associations, the Enterprise Europe Network, the EU Cluster Network or the EUROCHAMBRES network by 25 April at the latest.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Joel Fernandes, Project Lead Europe, Business Support to the EU-India Policy Dialogues Project at fernandes [at] ebtc.eu / +32 471 77 90 03.
Register here. Please see the attachment below for full details, including the agenda.