The ENRICH in LAC Twinning Programme consists of a series of interactive virtual meetings that will foster networking, capacity building, brokerage, and matchmaking amongst the participants.
It is designed for clusters, incubators, and tech parks willing to go international and to strenghen their capacities on soft-landing services.
This is the first session of of the Sof-Landing Hubs Twinning Programme, and will present our network, the organisation, services and how ENRICH in LAC can help your company build partnerships across Latin America and Europe.
REGISTER HERE - https://www.worldlabs.org/opportunity/soft-landing-hubs-twinning-progra…
This sessions will be held online from April 6th to 8th, leading to the next two sessions in 2022, foreseen to be held live! It will last three days, including:
Day 1. April 6th - Kick Off (Open for All)
Filipe Cassapo, president of ENRICH in LAC will address some important issues:
- Challenges in public-driven policies for international partnerships
- Reasons to partner with Europe (With Dr. Carlos Eduardo de Andrade Lima da Rocha, Coordinatior at Fiocruz International Cooperation Agreement with University of Aveiro)
- Demystifying the bureaucracy for international partnerships (With Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação- SPI)
- Funding mechanisms for partnering abroad (With Raquel Almeida, trainer for Horizon Europe)
Katrin Singer, representing Fraunhofer, institution ahead of the coordination of ENRICH in LAC will address:
- The opportunities attached to the internationalization
- How ENRICH in LAC can help your institution and how to become a member
- Successful cases under our orientation.
Day 2. April 7th - Matchmaking (Open for All)
- Presentation of the participants
- Breakout rooms: participants will be able to discuss with others in specific rooms divided by interest.
- EXCLUSIVE FOR MEMBERS: ENRICH in LAC members will receive a tailored suggestion of institutions according to their activity, strategy and goals
Day3. April 8th - Consulting Services (Members Exclusive)
- During the last day of the event, members will have a tailored experience. Interested parties will have time to discuss with experts and create a made-to-measure action plan, with the next steps to make their partnering successful and in full contact with their matches