Ecodesign in Centre Val de Loire
The Chambers of Commerce and Industry (CCI) in the Centre Val de Loire region offers support programmes, awareness-raising, training sessions, information exchanges, and expert advice to companies on ecodesign.
Training activities include information on life-cycle analysis tools, ecodesign project management and methods, how to interpret results and develop action plans to reduce environmental impact and increase energy and resource savings.
CCI also works with management teams to develop better ecodesign projects, from initial diagnosis and audit through to achieving defined objectives, follow-up and analysis of results.
What to expect:
- Advice, support, training and follow-up by a CCI expert (a graduate in ecodesign)
- Access to the Center-Val de Loire's CCI network: internal resources, private-sector companies, economic partners, technical partners (centres, technology platforms, etc.), academic partners, associations, etc.
- Access to the North-West Ecodesign Network, a grouping of five regions of the Greater West: Brittany, Pays-de-la-Loire, Normandy, Aquitaine-Limousin-Poitou-Charentes, Center-Val de Loire
- Access to ecodesign tools (methods and software)
- Compliance with the ISO framework (ISO 14000 series of standards)