France: Centre-Val de Loire
The main activities of Cosmetic Valley for the development and the support of its members are:
- Connecting know-how: Cosmetic Valley is committed to supporting SMEs in their development and to promoting the profile of their expertise with business accelerator (meetings and business diner, business opportunities …), promoting French expertise and the Made in France (“La Pivoine” Magazine, hard-copy and online directory), information meetings and working group…
- Dynamizing research and innovation: to kick-start projects, find partners or boost innovativeness with dedicated platforms, as the Beauty Hub (Startup accelerator program). Since 2006, around 400 collaborative research programs have emerged within Cosmetic Valley members.
- Organizing congresses to develop expertise: congresses contribute to the training of personnel and the development of innovative project. These congresses are organized in partnership with local authorities, on topics from the science to marketing.
- International dynamic: thanks to its international network, Cosmetic Valley has created in 2016, the international metacluster "Global Cosmetics Cluster" which gathers 18 members from 16 countries. GCC members want to commit into international cooperation and set up special partnerships for business and innovation. Moreover, Cosmetic Valley helps to promote French businesses internationally with the organization of French pavilion at the biggest professional trade fairs.
- Cosmetic 360: every year in October, Cosmetic Valley organises the global showcase for innovation in the fragrance and cosmetics industry. This major event joins together international decision makers from the entire industry (raw materials, formulation, packaging, retail, test, equipment, etc.).
Established - 01 January 2005
Staff in the management team - 11-20
Support services for upskilling and reskilling of companies workforce
- Competence development
50Number of start-ups among SME's
25Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
1Number of civil society members
25Other Ecosystem Actors
Connection to cluster organisation(s)
|Global Cosmetics Cluster - Europe||