On 9 June at 15:30 CET, the ClusterXchange (CXC) Support Office, DG GROW, and EISMEA are hosting a webinar – ‘ClusterXchange Network Webinar 3’ – to provide an update on the state of play of CXC, share experiences from past exchanges, and answer common related questions and issues.
This webinar is targeted at the European cluster partnerships Excellence as shown here.
The draft agenda is as follows:
15:30 – 15:40 - Welcome and introduction
- Introduction of moderators and presentation of the agenda
- Key opening notes (DG GROW/EISMEA)
15:40 – 15:50 - A brief overview on the status of ClusterXchange
- Updates on past and upcoming exchanges
15:50 – 16:25 - Session I: Panel discussion ‘Experiences from completed virtual exchanges’
- Eligible virtual exchange plans: Experiences by selected Partnerships
16:25 – 16:30 - Coffee break
16:30 – 17:10 - Session II: Clarifications and observations - Tips from the Support Office on ClusterXchange processes
- Common doubts identified through communication with the ClusterXchange participants and Partnerships
17:10 – 17:20 – Other aspects
17:20 – 17:30 – Wrap up