Cluster of Czech Furniture Manufacturers
Czechia: South-East (Czechia)
- Improve cluster member companies´access to the modern technologies, device equipment and equipment needed for R&D activities through joint technology centers.
- Encouraging its members to take advantage of collective research opportunities and intensive utilization outcomes of joint research and development activities by launching innovative processes and products into production.
- Support the international activities of the cluster and its member companies in selected foreign territories through the cluster internationalization incl. support for international technology transfer.
- Strengthen joint promotion and presentation of cluster member companies through joint participation in trade fairs and exhibitions in the Czech Republic and abroad, organizing professional conferences and seminars.
- Further develop mutual cooperation among KČN members by organizing joint meetings, events, joint purchase of products and services and also members cooperation in the production and supply of large interior units in the Czech Republic and abroad.
5Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
0Other Ecosystem Actors
Connection to cluster organisation(s)
|HABIC BASQUE HABITAT, WOOD, OFFICE & HOSPITALITY CLUSTER||
Membership in cluster networks, meta clusters and national associations of clusters
|Furniture and Woodworking Cluster Partnership||
Membership in Cluster Partnerships or initiatives
|Boosting excellence in the European lighting value chain|