Call for Side Events: add your perspective to EURegionsWeek 2022
This year EU Regions Week celebrates its 20th anniversary (2003 – 2022)!
If you want to:
- share knowledge and experience of how different parts of the Union are living through these challenging times,
- highlight the impact of cohesion policy on citizens' life,
- discuss the challenges for Europe brought by the Russian invasion of Ukraine or
- discuss the key role played by the European youth in building a greener, more inclusive and digital Europe
then, organise a side event associated with EURegionsWeek!
The event must be aligned with thematic priorities of the European Week of Regions and Cities 2022, which include: Green transition, Territorial Cohesion, Digital transition and Youth empowerment. The events should also be participatory in nature, encouraging both speakers and audience to engage in an open debate.
The benefits of being a side event of the EURegionsWeek are:
- Free promotion via the special section of the #EURegionsWeek website, eNewsletter, social media channels; assistance in harvesting and reporting.
- Branding: organisers are free to use the dedicated branding and templates for side events of the European Week of Regions and Cities 2022.
- Possibility to cover the participation up to two CoR members as speakers upon request.
- Target groups: an opportunity to capture a broader audience of regional policy practitioners and policy makers.
Please bear in mind that the events must be organised in line with the sanitary measures of the country where they take place. It is a responsibility of the organisers to comply with the measures in place.
For more information and the application form, please visit the official website of EURegionsWeek 2022, following the link: https://europa.eu/regions-and-cities/side-events-application
Don’t forget to carefully read the EURegionsWeek 2022 Call for Side Events to ensure that the event meets the requirements.
Submit your online application by 30 June 2022.