Biodegradable, handmade mattresses
Natural materials 'embedded' throughout!
- Bedding company improves its all-natural offer through involvement in pilot project
- Its recycling and 'take-back' scheme delivers 81 tonnes of material for recycling and 89 tonnes for re-use
Naturalmat is an international, award-winning business that offers a huge range of organic, natural and luxury mattresses, toppers, bedding and beds for babies. Less harmful to the environment, the range uses materials such as mohair, cashmere, bamboo, cotton and natural latex in place of chemical compounds. Naturalmat’s luxury beds can be found in hotels all over the world.
The company also provides a free mattress recycling 'take-back' scheme through which used bedding can be safely and efficiently recycled.
Goals and benefits of Naturalmat’s products include:
- 100 % biodegradable, handmade mattresses
- Employs local supply chains
- Guaranteed chemical-free products
- Extended product durability
- Easy to dismantle and recycle products
More advantages and information about Naturalmat is available in this corporate film.
Naturalmat website, https://www.naturalmat.co.uk/