Be part of the Top 30 European Innovation Council beneficiaries selected for a support programme
The European Innovation Council (EIC) ScalingUp programme supports 30 EIC beneficiaries by strengthening their business and investment propositions and connecting them with target investors and partners.
The programme is running from 2021 to 2023, and is deployed by BCG, Bpi, Deepwave Ventures and Tech Tour.
If you are raising a series B or series C investment, you can apply now to the one-year-free support programme.
Applications are open until 30 September at 18:00 CET.
- 1 year of support from BCG, Bpi, Deepwave Ventures and Tech Tour, starting in November
- Visibility and exposure to credible and prospective investors
- Featuring in the 50 most promising EU deep tech series
- Advice from experienced investment and partnering experts and peers to sharpen your company’s business presentation to target investors
- Investors’ meetings and introductions
Who can apply?
- EIC beneficiaries raising series B or series C
- Those who have already raised over €10 million in funding (equity and grants)