The sixth international ‘B2B Software Days’, organised by FFG, WKO/Advantage Austria, the Vienna Business Agency, and TU Wien, in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network and the go-international initiative, will take place on 10 May at 09:30 CET.
By taking part in this event, you can:
- get inspired by fascinating keynote speeches
- enlarge your personal network through pre-arranged B2B meetings
- pitch your business idea in front of international investors
- participate in outstanding workshops
The event is free of charge and primarily targets companies and R&D institutions seeking technological, research, and business co-operation. Consulting companies without technical expertise in digital business are not part of the target group for this event.
Key features of the event
- More than 2,000 expected participants
- Fascinating keynote speeches from Ericsson, SAAB, LinkedIn, Amazon, IEEE, the City of Vienna, and more
- Outstanding thematic workshops on 5G, cybersecurity, AI and ethics, data visualisation, finding developers, software patenting, UX, SaaS export, and more
- Corporate challenges
- Pitch your start-up idea in front of over 50 international investors
- Promote your business offers and requests through our marketplace
- Book online B2B meetings with your potential next business partner
- Team-up with the partner country this year: Sweden
Participation is free of charge. Due to the global COVID-19 crisis, this event will be held virtually. We will, however, be streaming it from a stunning location – the Viennese City Hall.
Register by 5 May here.