The framework will result in cluster Excellence for SMEs competitiveness:
- Strengthning cluster management excellence by reinforcing capacities of partners clusters & their management by upskilling managers through Peer2 Peer and collective training on specific identified weakness as well as on the job peer2peer learning for elaboration of services, giving improvement of the label ranking as a common objective.
- Foster collaboration and strategic partnering between clusters and specialised eco-systems and cities across Europe by investing in a better knowledge of each other territories and implication of the cluster, by involving specialised ecosystem in cluster upgrades of services for better cohesion, and organising networking activities to allow ecosystems to benchmark, gain visibility, collaborate. High quality cluster management and strategic connections between clusters are key elements of successful world-class clusters, the action aims to foster SME competitiveness and assist companies to successfully access global markets.
- To foster the setting-up of portfolio of new services to support cluster members, especially SME members by first benchmarking cross partnership and cross sectorial, consulting stakeholders to secure relevance and foster impact and align cluster individual strategies and partnership exit strategy with new services and encourage replicability via report and dissemination
- The “ClusterXchange” mobility scheme will be a key impact multiplicator, supporting ecocystem exchanges as individual, as a group in roadshow, and also at use for clusters in the partnership to explore new collaborations for the partnership to grow.
- To implement joint collaboration activities by establishing strong basis with a strategy innovation strategy based on observation of respective territories and competencies, by enhancing consultation on services cross regionally and implementation of a common co-created service