ASSOCIATION OF TEXTILE COMPANIES OF THE VALENCIAN REGION
Asociación de Empresarios Textiles de la Comunidad Valenciana /ATEVAL
Main targets of the cluster (in terms of services provided, stakeholder involvement etc.) The cluster constitutes a coordination tool between companies, technological agents, institutions, financiers, publics, trainers and other groups linked with the entrepreneurial system of textile innovation, in order to promote lines of cooperation. The goals of the cluster are:
- Encouraging and supporting the development of textile companies in Spain, by defending our members and with the purpose of developping the sector.
- Collaborating with partner companies, by providing all types of services and advices about textile issues and, more generally, all types of issues they can benefit from.
- Strenghtening companies, their interrelationships and mutual collaboration, which will permit them to improve their productivity and, consequently, a better creation of wealth on their surroundings.
- Representing and defending all common interests of the partners with public and private institutions, as much at state as at community level.
- Actively collaborating with competent authorities in formulating and implementing policies that contribute to improve companies and workers conditions.
- Creating, encouraging and promoting mechanisms that develop textile sector.
- Fostering collaboration and cooperation between companies and cluster agents to achieve all results that can have positive effects for them in particular and for the textile sector in general.
- Promoting the participation and the collaboration of SMEs in all the previous actions, and coordinating their development.
- Acting as a dynamizing agent who catalyze innovation and cooperation process in companies and institutions of the cluster.
Support services for upskilling and reskilling of companies workforce
- Competence development
6Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
6Other Ecosystem Actors
Examples of training materials/events designed/organised by your organisation
Membership in cluster networks, meta clusters and national associations of clusters