Apply now to BlockStart's last open call
BlockStart is a six-month acceleration programme funded by the European Commission, which aims to promote blockchain adoption in retail, fintech, and ICT.
Who are BlockStart?
BlockStart is run by Bright Pixel, a company builder studio that invests in early-stage projects, including Distributed Ledger Technology-based (DLT) company CIVITTA, an innovation consultancy building DLT know-how across Europe, and F6S, the largest social network for start-ups in the world.
What’s in it for SMEs?
This community are supporting 60 tech start-ups and 60 SME adopters with mentoring, networking, and €795,000 in funding.
Each selected start-up will benefit from:
- Up to €20k equity-free grant;
- Mentoring from BlockStart and external experts;
- Pilot implementation with potential clients;
- Promotion at BlockStart and external events;
- Matchmaking with investors and communities.
Applications are open until 26 May 17:00 CEST.
You can apply here and find more information in the FAQs below.