Apply for the first LIFE programme Call for Proposals
The first LIFE Call for Proposals has been announced, and over EUR 580 million is available in funding! Organisations are invited to submit their project proposals and ideas.
The Open Call is under the new LIFE programme 2021–2027, and funding tenders are categorised into four sub-programmes:
- Nature and biodiversity;
- Circular economy and quality of life;
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation;
- The clean energy transition.
The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) has a range of resources to help organisations with their proposals. Materials such as video recordings and the LIFE programme webpages contain useful information to help guide you through the Call and how to apply.
In addition, virtual Q&A sessions will be held by the LIFE programme team on 8 and 9 September to assist potential applicants with their queries. Further details of these sessions will be available on the CINEA website.
Clusters are welcome to submit proposals under the following Calls:
- Climate Change Adaptation – apply by 30 November;
- Climate Governance and Information – apply by 30 November;
- Climate Change Mitigation – apply by 30 November;
- Multilevel Climate and Energy Dialogue to Deliver the Energy Governance – apply by 12 January.
- Environment Governance – apply by 30 November;
- Circular Economy, Resources from Waste, Air, Water, Soil, Noise, Chemicals, Bauhaus – apply by 30 November;
- Establish Innovative Business Models and Contractual Schemes for Smart and Sector-Integrating Energy Services – apply by 12 January;
- Fostering Sustainable Energy Uptake Along the Whole Value Chain in Industry and Services – apply by 12 January.
- Technical Support to Clean Energy Transition Plans and Strategies in Municipalities and Regions – apply by 12 January;
- Developing Support Mechanisms for Energy Communities and Other Citizen-led Initiatives in the Field of Sustainable Energy – apply by 12 January.
Learn more about the LIFE programme and its Call for Proposals here.