Different success stories can be identified in some of the initiatives in which Amuebla has been involved during the last years at national and international levels.
- ALLVIEW: The purpose of ALLVIEW is to implement the first European dual vocational training network of centers of professional excellence in the furniture and woodworking sector.
- TABLE: The project aims to offer a completely innovative training system based on micro-learning opportunities to i-vet teachers in the furniture and wood sector. The idea of the project is to give teachers new knowledge on environmental sustainability and reduction of natural resource consumption to increase student participation in VET programs related to furniture and wood.
- LEBE: The aim of the project is to facilitate the exchange of professional experiences on a European scale of students and teachers in companies of different sectors so that they can learn new competences and skills that will allow them to develop fruitful cooperation in an international context.
- HAePPI: The objective of the HAEPPI project is to develop a learning tool on Innovative Public Procurement according with the Pymes necessities of Habitat sectors, related to hospital equipment, mainly. https://www.haeppi-project.eu/
- WomenMakingWaves: The aim of the project is to strengthen the leadership skills of women who are doubly disadvantaged. https://womenmakingwaves.eu
- Inno Industry: the project aims to increase rate of clusters that develop activities to support the transformation towards Industry4.0 by 2022 through the improvement of regional and national policies. https://www.interregeurope.eu/innoindustry/
- SAMANTHA aims to develop a nobel training program addressing the mismatched high-tech T-shaped skills (capable in a great variety of aspects and expert on one field) for proper implementation of AM in the value chains of habitat sector and the toolmaking industry through high qualified workers. https://samantha-project.eu/
-DESIGN4CIRCLE: The projects main goal is to and foster Vocational Education and Training, updating skills and knowledge of textile and fashion designers related to Circular Economy and ecodesign. https://design4circle.eu/
- FLAME: The principal aim of the project is it will develop a CLIL (the Content and the Language the Integrated Study) and a course that increases the attraction of the sector of the furniture for the workers with a special area in the young persons, increases the skills for their employability , extend the competition in languages and intensify the mobility of the workers about Europe. https://www.erasmusflame.com/
- EASIMS: The aim of the project is to provide an innovative methodological learning approach and solution to learn how to design, develop and implement an IMS in a SMEs and a software to put into practice the learnt lessons and design the specific IMS structure and content. https://easims.erasmus.site/
-FURN360: aim to develop a common curriculum and training content for implementing strategies able to ease the transition to a circular model within the habitat sector. http://www.furn360.eu/
-Cluster4Smart: the aim of the project is to develop an innovative training resource for cluster managers on cluster management adapted to the industry4.0. https://cluster4smart.eu/
- BOSS4SME: project has for objective the competitiveness improvement of the European Furniture and household Sector through development of the Online Sales Manager profile, a professional capable of devising e-Commerce strategies for increasing revenues from cross-border sales through utilisation of the Internet as a sales channel. http://boss4sme.com
- GPP-FURNITURE The aim of the project is the design and development of an e-learning training course for filling gaps in the manufacture and design furniture skills in relation with Green Public Procurement for current and future managers and workers in the furniture industry and habitat sectors. http://gpp-furniture.eu/
-With “Custodia tu Mueble” initiative, 15 enterprises were able to speed up the implementation process of a “Chain of Custody” management system and its further certification.
-Amueblahome is a market place platform for a wide variety of Habitat products, Amueblahome becomes micro retail online for direct sale of products Habitat, or in product showcases that redirect buyers to the respective websites of each participating.
-Business in Cloud offers businesses advanced design tools combined with the new information technologies. By participating in the project, the companies have software that allows them to present their products virtually, with excellent qualities. All this, flexible shell companies provide much more VALUE, improve communication with customers, streamline sales, eliminating any possibility of error in the orders, provide an unlimited range of combinations and possibilities, and ultimately differentiate itself from competitors by offering many more advantages and facilities.