The Galicia Food Cluster (Clusaga) organizes a 3-day study visit to get to know the Galician food sector.
Why to participate?
- Get to know the main food subsectors in Galicia and who are the main food players
- Establish relevant contacts with food companies, technology centres, clusters and innovation support organisations
- Have the opportunity to build RDI collaborations with technology centres and innovation support organisations
Who should participate?
- European food clusters
- European tech centres in the food sector
- Food companies interested in establishing collaborations with Galicia
Economic support: Participants may receive a 415 € lump sum in support of their travel and accommodation expenses, through the clusterXchange scheme (AgriFoodX5.0 project).