4zeroPlast is aimed at increasing the competences of Managers of the Plastic lndustry SMEs about how to evaluate and plan the applicability of lndustry 4.0 to their business through an innovative training program:
- Understanding the applicability of Industry 4.0 technologies to Plastic SMEs
- Evaluating the impact of Industry 4.0 technologies in the Business Model of Plastic SMEs
- Developing innovation plans for the implementation of Industry 4.0 in Plastic SMEs
European Plastics lndustry is at the beginning of a new industrial revolution, “Industry 4.0”, which will force the sector to rapid changes in design, manufacture, operation and service of manufacturing systems and products.
For a successful adaptation to the lndustry 4.0 framework, Managers of Plastic lndustry must evaluate its impact on their companies, adapt its Business Model and develop a medium term lnnovation Strategic Plan for the implementation of the proper and applicable innovations.
4zeroPlast Project will provide:
- Methodological Guide: A guide will be developed to help managers to identify and use methodologies and tools to evaluate the applicability of lndustry 4.0 to their business.
- Training Package: It will be developed to help Managers of Plastic SMEs in evaluating and planning the applicability of lndustry 4.0 to their business. It will include: a Guided Learning App Tool to guide the user in easy and effective way to develop its own personalised learning process and an e-Training Platform where a full-option learning process will actually take place.