Upcoming EACP-ABROAD business missions
After a first year dedicated to fact-finding missions, the EACP-ABROAD project is proposing a new promising phase for the internationalization of SMEs.
During year 2017, EACP-ABROAD project members will organize business missions to different major global aeronautic events:
- PNAA Conference Seattle, USA - 13-17 February 2017
- Famex Airshow Mexico – 26-29 April 2017
- Aeromart B2B convention Nagoya, Japan – 26-28 September 2017
- AIAC Aerospace Summit Ottawa, Canada – 7-8 November 2017
- Dubai Airshow Dubai – 12-16 November 2017
- Aerospace meeting São José dos Campos, Brazil – 5-7 December 2017
These missions will offer excellent opportunities to encounter new business partners, and to develop links with international markets.
It is time for you to be part of the EACP-ABORAD adventure and join the delegation!
USA - Norbert STEINKEMPER - Project Manager of Niedersachsen Aviation - steinkemper [at] suederelbe.de
Mexico – Noelia SANZ - General manager of AERA - n.sanz [at] aeronauticaragon.com
Japan – Thilo SCHÖNFELD - Deputy Director International Affairs of Aerospace Valley - schoenfeld [at] aerospace-valley.com
Canada – Anna MAAßEN – Manager international Affairs of Hamburg Aviation - anna.maassen [at] hamburg-aviation.com
Dubai – Ismail OZTURK - Deputy Secretary General Eskisehir Chamber of Industry - ismail.ozturk [at] eso.org.tr
Brazil – David PRAET - Director International Relations of Skywin - David.PRAET [at] skywin.be