SPACE2IDGO Call for SMEs : deadline extended to September 28th 2018
SPACE2IDGO is a fast-track internationalization project co-funded by the European COSME program to boost European space service provider and application developer's access beyond Europe.
The purpose of this call is to select SMEs to take part in the SPACE2IDGO acceleration program to access mobility, energy, logistics, creative industries and agricultural markets in Canada, UAE, Colombia, Chile or China.
If your company is an innovative European SME …
- Either a space service provider or application developer targeting mobility, energy, logistics, creative industries or agriculture markets,
- Or working in one of the above market sectors and looking to develop a service using space-based technologies or data.
If your ambition is to …
- Develop business activity in either Canada, UAE, Colombia, Chile or China,
- Identify opportunities and how to do business in your chosen markets,
- Find the right customers and partners,
- Develop sustainable collaborations and business deals, improve international skills and create an export strategy.
If you demonstrate …
- A strong business case that is scalable,
- Quantifiable market traction,
- A strong potential to go international.
Then get onboard the SPACE2IDGO programme
Paving the way: We provide a full preparatory service to assess your maturity, understand your needs, and strengthen your export skills, give you access to valuable market insight and help you prepare to do business in your selected country:
- 360° diagnosis assessment,
- Kick off meeting to define your internationalisation needs,
- Export strategy and international awareness training workshops,
- Dedicated target country workshop and material,
- 2-5 hours of specialised consultancy services (including kick off meeting and debrief meeting).
Going international: We organise tailored matchmaking missions in target countries to build valuable relationships with your relevant partners in your markets. The aim of these missions is to sign memoranda of understanding (MoUs), business agreements, and foster commercial deals, promote collaboration and joint project development with host country counterparts:
- Participation in up to 2 target country missions, tailored to your market needs and interests,
- Identification of key local contacts, including a direct set up with at least 2 key business connections per SME,
- Logistical support and reimbursement of plane fare costs up to 800 euros per SME
Follow up services: We provide tailored expertise to help establish a long-term plan of sustainable growth:
- Field mission follow-up, including support to turn discussions into business agreements and legal support
- Maturity assessment and 360° diagnosis at the end of the program to identify success factors and future development prospects for your business
How can I apply ?
Beneficiary SMEs will be selected according to the call for applicants (PDF document below).
Interested SMEs must submit their online application by 28th September, 2018 here : https://boosternova.typeform.com/to/RKOnh2
For all enquiries, please send your questions to space2idgo-info [at] aerospace-valley.com
To get on board the SPACE2IDGO program, the selected SME shall pay the access fee of €3700 to the SPACE2IDGO coordinator: Aerospace Valley.
Who is behind SPACE2IDGO ?
The SPACE2IDGO partnership is made up of 8 European clusters coming from 5 European countries: Aerospace Valley (FR), si-Cluster and gi-Cluster (GR), Skywin Wallona (BE), Logistics in Wallonia (BE), TeRN (IT), Madrid Aerospace Cluster (ES) and ALSIA (IT), bringing together world-class expertise in space activities and high performance in 5 ground businesses (Mobility – Energy – Logistics, Creative Industries and Agriculture).
The partnership is supported by the PwC’s Accelerator, the PwC global network dedicated to acceleration of SMEs and a proven method built upon experience with startups and innovation ecosystems.