SecurIT project launches its 2nd Open Call
• The SecurIT has launched its 2nd and final open call for SME consortia to carry out prototypes and demonstrators with security applications! Applications are expected to solve security challenges in 3 key domains identified by SecurIT : sensitive infrastructure protection, disaster resilience and public spaces protection during major events. You are a digital SME based in the EU? Apply here before March 14th 2023 !
• A second call for expert evaluators is launched together with the open call ! If you are willing to evaluate project proposals, please send your application before January 31st with your CV attached to the following address: [email protected]. An information webinar will be held in March 2023 for the selected reviewers.
• You have a project idea to pitch? You wish to meet with potential partners? We support you through your application!
On 12/01/2023 - 11:00-12:00 CET : Open Call Webinar & pitch session #1 – Register HERE
On 18/01/2023 – 08:30-12:30 CET : Matchmaking session #1 – Register HERE
On 25/01/2023 – 11:00-12:00 CET : Open Call Webinar & pitch session #2 – Register HERE
Other webinars will be held by consortium partners in their native languages.
• You missed those events and are still looking for partners ? Come and make use of our newest version of security solutions mapping tool to register and identify potential SME partners throughout Europe! SOON RELEASED
• To give you some examples.. You can find here the first batch of SecurIT funded projects which started in September 2022. Sub-granted SMEs also speak about their projects here. For any questions regarding your application or the SecurIT project, please write to usat [email protected].