S3martMed webinar: Horizon2020 calls - How to fund your transnational cooperation project
We are pleased to announce our webinar Horizon2020 calls - How to fund your transnational cooperation project scheduled as a follow-up of the S3martMed’s Brokerage Event in Tübingen - please save the date: Tuesday, January 21st 2020 at 14.00!
The webinar will provide insight how to fund a transnational collaboration project by means of the funding scheme of the Horizon2020. We have done a preselection of various calls covering the areas of “Better Health and Care, Economic Growth and Sustainable Health Systems”, “Information and Communication Technologies” and “Foundation for Tomorrow’s Industry”, from which you can select two different calls (there is one question on this in the registration form). The two calls with the highest selection score will be presented during the webinar.
For basic information about the content of the calls, click on the identification number (in blue) that will direct you to the European Funding and Tendering Opportunities website.
- C1-DTH-02-2020: Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies (deadline April 22, 2020)
- SC1-DT-TDS-04-2020: AI for Genomics and Personalised Medicine (deadline April 22, 2020)
- SC1-DTH-12-2020: Use of Real-World Data to advance research on the management of complex chronic conditions (deadline April 07, 2020)
- DT-ICT-12-2020: AI for the smart hospital of the future (deadline April 22, 2020)
- ID: NMBP-21-2020: Biological scaffolds for tissue regeneration and repair (RIA) (deadline 14 May 2020)
In addition we would like to ask you to present your organisation in a 5-minute presentation (name of your company, your name, your or your company’s/institute’s core competences and what partner(s) you are looking for, do not prepare slides).