Regional cluster conference was organized in Novi Sad
Regional cluster meeting "INTENSIFICATION OF PLANNING AND APPLICATION OF ENERGY PROJECTS" ENERGY FUNDS MODELS AND EXPERIENCES & INCREASING COMPETITIVENESS CLASTERIZATION AND EXCELLENCE was held on 30th of May 2018 in Novi Sad, Serbia
The event was organized by Provincial Secretariat for Energy, Construction and Transport, together with Association “Cluster for Energy Efficiency“ and Hungarian National Trading House.
The number of participants was more than 70: Provincial Secretariat for Energy, Construction and Transport; Provincial Secretariat for Economy and Tourism; Provincial Secretariat for Urban Planning and Environmental Protection; Chamber of Commerce of Vojvodina; Guarantee Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina; Energy Agency of the City of Novi Sad; Association “Cluster for Energy Efficiency“; Hungarian National Trading House; Municipalities, SME’s and clusters.
The main topics of the event were:
- Experience in participating in the COSME excellence program - TRACE KEI project and COSMERING project
- Clustering in the field of Energy Efficiency - ARCHEnerg cluster, Hungary
- The role of the management organization in the management and development of clusters - Solartech, Hungary
- The role of clusters in members development - Épitő – KITT cluster, Hungary
- Cauterization in Serbia - Provincial Competitiveness Council, Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
|2018_07_17_TRACE-KEI News_release_Regional meeting_CluEE_Serbia.pdf||156.63 KB|