The Packaging Cluster will have a prominent presence in a new edition of Hispack
- The entity will have a collective stand with various associates and a space for presentations, known as the Packaging Cluster Zone
- Companies such as 3D Click, AIS Vision Systems, Caixa d'Enginyers, E21 Design Technologies, Lubrizol, EC Convert, NG Plastics, Tai Smart Factory, Trading Films, Mettler Toledo or Industrias Plásticas Triana will share their latest news
The Packaging Cluster, a non-profit organization made up of more than 120 active members who represent the entire value chain of the packaging sector, will have a prominent presence at this edition of Hispack (from May 24 to 27), which is once again the Fira de Barcelona after four years of waiting.
The entity will have a collective stand (B191) with various associates and exhibitors. In front of it, there will be the Packaging Cluster Zone, a space dedicated to high-level talks and presentations, where project results, market studies and key international experiences will be shared to develop R&D in the packaging sector. There will also be a live podcast.
All this in an edition that will bring together the most innovative and strategic companies in the packaging, process and logistics sector, an enclave in which the Packaging Cluster forms part as the largest representative of the ecosystem in Catalonia.
“For us it is the most important event of the year, as Hispack is the reference meeting point for the packaging sector at an international level. In the current context, where innovation processes are key to meeting the demands of the end user, it is key to know what solutions leading companies are offering”, emphasizes Martina Font, president of the Packaging Cluster.
Four days of a lot of activity
During the four days of the event, the Packaging Cluster stand will have a high volume of activity. Companies such as 3D Click, AIS Vision Systems, Caixa d'Enginyers, E21 Design Technologies, Lubrizol, EC Convert, NG Plastics, Tai Smart Factory, Mettler Toledo, Trading Films or Industrias Plásticas Triana will present their latest developments. In addition, in the Packaging Cluster Zone, companies such as RepaQ, Schneider Electric, Unilever or Enplater Group will share space and knowledge with highly relevant speakers.
The activity will be distributed as follows:
- May 24: welcome and opening of the Packaging Cluster Zone. Topics: big data, start-ups, international connections, sector and market).
- May 25: networking, companies and trends. Topics: industry, talent, artificial vision, automation and connectivity).
- May 26: tour with the Gourmet Cluster and new experiences. Topics: smart industry, recycling and packaging, foodservice and European projects)
- May 27: closing. Topics: beauty, QR, podcast, packaging as an experience and collaborative innovation.