P2GreenEST published a SWOT analysis on cross-regional SMEs
P2GreenEST project partners have finalised their analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis) that SMEs face when participating in tenders in non-EU Eastern countries, with a special focus on Moldova and Ukraine. This is an important step that will help us to focus the next phases of the project on the success of the SMEs.
The main measures identified to be implemented throughout the project are the following:
- Centralised website collecting opportunities in public tenders (P2GreenEST)
- Exploring opportunities in multilateral tenders
- B2B events with foreign companies
- Brokerage events
- Partnerships with local actors
- Capacity-building webinars for SMEs and public procurers
- Promoting SMEs’ communication with public authorities
- Discovery visits in the targeted countries
To access the full document, click here.