New training course on public procurement of innovation available
The HAePPI training course, which will help you understand the public procurement of innovation, is open!
The training course, free and open to anyone interested, offers an estimated 30 hours of training based on five different modules:
1. Introduction to public procurement in relation to SMEs, where you will get a general overview of this instrument, its benefits, and its main financial issues;
2. Public tenders, to learn all the necessary skills to understand and answer public tenders, to know how to read a tender and write your own proposal;
3. Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions (PPI) & Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP), to learn about the different ways of acquiring innovation through public purchases;
4. Tender tracking and support, to be aware of how to look for tenders and where to find external support;
5. Project & innovation management, to understand the basics of how to successfully manage and monitor a PPI project.
Students can plan their learning journey at their convenience, as the training course is accessible through an e-learning platform completely free of charge. The course consists of interactive learning materials, such as videos, presentations, quizzes, a set of coursebooks with all the necessary information for each module, and additional readings on different topics of interest.
Access to the course by registering in the online platform in this link: https://haeppi.learning-platform.eu