New free online course on Circular Economy for the textile sector available!
Sign up for the Design4Circle course, with a total of 70 hours of training to understand the necessary shift in the textile industry towards a more sustainable circular economy.
Changing our current linear economic model to a circular one is a challenge for the whole society, as we need to manage the use of natural resources while increasing competitiveness, innovation and employment. This adaptation requires developing new skills, from new financial knowledge to marketing strategies, to understand consumer behavior and make sense of new business models.
The Desig4Circle training course allows the student to acquire the necessary knowledge to transform their organization into a company adapted to this new paradigm through 7 learning modules with a complete value chain approach:
The Design4Circle course includes interactive materials such as videos, infographics, presentations, quizzes and additional readings to deepen your knowledge on different topics of interest:
- M1. Introduction to Circular Economy
- M2. Sustainability challenges in the textile and fashion industry
- M3. Materials for a Circular Economy
- M4. Design for a Circular Economy
- M5. Manufacture for a Circular Economy
- M6. Recycling technologies for a Circular Economy of textile and fashion industry
- M7. Business management in a Circular Economy
If you are interested in enrolling in this course, go to the training course platform here, where you can register and start the course right now: http://training.design4circle.eu/
The Design4Circle training course has been funded thanks to the support of the European Commission, through the Erasmus+ program, and the following organizations have participated in its development:
- Riga Technical University (RTU) - Latvia
- “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi (TUIASI) - Romania
- ECORES - Belgium
- Innovative Business Association of Furniture Manufacturers and Related in the Murcia Region (AMUEBLA) - Spain
- Footwear Technology Centre Of Portugal (CTCP) - Portugal
- Textile Trade Association – Textile Cluster (TTA-TC) - Macedonia