Mov’eo signs new strategic partnership with German cluster e-mobil BW at IMM 2018
For the 8th consecutive edition of the Imagine Mobility Meetings, Mov’eo with the help of its partners (Paris Region Entreprises and RAVI – the Automotive Industry Regional Agency for Paris region) has brought together more than 250 innovative professionals in the automotive and smart mobility sectors.
Relive the 8th edition of Imagine Mobility Meetings in 90 seconds
Business: more than 650 meetings organised
With more than 650 tailored-made meetings, a business-friendly environment and expertise given on the different topics at stake, the Imagine Mobility Meetings has gradually emerged as one of Paris major business events for professionals in the fields of automotive and mobility.
Go international : 15 countries represented
This year, great emphasis was put on the international level with the presence of 15 different countries (Europe, Canada, USA, Singapore), the majority of whom were European SMEs belonging to the European projects Impact Connected Car (a start-up accelerator) and MobiGoIn-Action (an initiative to support SMEs willing to internationalise).
Strategic partnership signed between Mov’eo & e-mobil BW clusters
A noteworthy example of this international dimension was the presence of German cluster e-mobil BW, leading a delegation of companies from Baden Württemberg region, with which Mov’eo signed a strategic partnership. This agreement aims at strengthening their respective position in a highly competitive global market and identifying opportunities to further cooperate in their common fields of interest.
Dr. Wolfgang Fischer moderating the European roundtable ‘Are autonomous vehicles THE solution for smart cities?’
This new partnership between Mov’eo and e-mobil BW – called Memorandum of Understanding – echoes the previous agreements reached earlier this year with the Italian cluster Torino Wireless Foundation and the Dutch cluster AutomotiveNL.
It demonstrates once again Mov’eo willingness to internationalise its projects and to better support its members in their international growth.
The MoU between e-mobil BW and Mov’eo entails:
- Promoting partnerships through European projects
- Coo-hosting bilateral / multilateral meetings and workshops
- Developing R&D cooperation between members and partners (in both regions)
- Sharing information related to all the topics of cooperation mentioned below (upcoming events, scientific articles, new facilities…)
- Discussing mutual networking and cooperation opportunities between members and partners (in both regions)
- Attaching the utmost importance to SME stimulation across the clusters (in both regions)
Cooperation sectors are:
- Smart Mobility: Mobility as a Service, Connectivity, automated and autonomous vehicle technologies;
- Manufacturing & Materials: Lightweight / smart material technologies development and innovative manufacturing technologies;
- Green Mobility: Powertrain technologies (ICE, Hybrid, EV…) and Energy infrastructure (including H2, natural gas…).
This partnership comes after a year of contacts and bilateral cooperation !