MobiGoIn-Action: EU clusters and Smart Mobility SMEs’ takes on going international
The MobiGoIn-Action project experience:
EU clusters and Smart Mobility SMEs' takes on going international
The Mobility Goes International – in Action (MobiGoIn-Action) project presents the achievements, case studies, best practices and lessons learned of 24 months of activities aimed at preparing SMEs interested in approaching the Automotive and Smart City markets of USA, Canada, China and Singapore. More than 60 Innovative European Start-ups, Micro, Small and Medium companies were involved in the internationalisation activities organised by 4 European Clusters. Both, the clusters and the companies will give their take on what to take into account when going to these countries and which kinds of support can be offered by European Clusters.
Come visit MobiGoIn-Action Stand A18! during the Smart City Expo World Congress @ Barcelona!!!
Participate to MobiGoIn-Action final event: https://www.clustercollaboration.eu/profile-events/mobigoin-action-eu-clusters-and-smart-mobility-smes-takes-going
8 companies from the MobiGoIn Network will be present to share their experiences and showcase their solutions:
- Cango Technologies, Romania: www.cango.ro
- KNOT, France: www.knotcity.com
- KSH (kosmos smart helmets), France: www.kosmos-helmets.com
- Clem, France: www.clem-e.com
- Atsukè, France: www.atsuke.com
- Avairx, France: www.avairx.com
- Park Smart, Italy: www.parksmart.it
- Standard Development, Germany: www.s4bd.com