METABUILDING 1st GROW/HARVEST CALL · DEADLINE EXTENSION · September 30th, 2021
METABUILDING PROJECT "1st GROW/HARVEST CALL" extends its DEADLINE
· New date: September 30th, 2021 - 17:00h. (Brussels time)·
"Up to 60.000 € for innovation and collaboration projects of SMEs"
The METABUILDING project aims at boosting SME innovation in the Construction sector, by encouraging cross-sectoral and cross-border collaboration.
Proposal for collaborative projects of 2 partners or more (at least 2 SMEs) can be submitted till September 30th, 2021 on https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-call/ 
*** DO YOU NEED TO FIND A PARTNER FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY? ***
- Visit METABUILDING PLATFORM: www.metabuilding.com
- REGISTER here : https://www.metabuilding.com/registration/
- Visit METABUILDING TOOLS > “FIND A PARTNER” module.
- METABUILDING Team will SUPPORT you!*
*Find the helpdesk in your target country: https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-call/#helpdesk
The "1st GROW/HARVEST" call will be "challenge-based", and focus on the following challenges for the Construction Sector:
- ICT challenge (https://avt.ebf.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/GROWHARVEST_1_ICT-Construction-challenge.pdf)
- Nature-Based Solutions challenge (https://avt.ebf.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/GROWHARVEST_1_NBS-Construction-challenge.pdf)
- Circular Economy & Recycling challenge (https://avt.ebf.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/GROWHARVEST_1_Recycling-Construction-challenge.pdf)
- 3D Printing challenge (https://avt.ebf.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/GROWHARVEST_1_AM-Construction-challenge.pdf)
960.000 € in total will be distributed to SMEs. At least one SME of each consortium has to be established in one of the 6 following target countries: Austria, France, Hungary, Italy, Portugal and Spain; and the other SME(s) need to be located in any of the Horizon 2020 associated countries.
The proposals will be evaluated by an international panel of independent experts with regards on how they address the respective challenges.
*** IT'S TIME TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION! ***
- Provide direct financial and non-financial innovation support for SMEs.
- Increase competitiveness of SMEs through international collaboration.
- Support SMEs to get out of the COVID-19 crisis through innovation.
- Stimulate the innovation potential of the Construction sector through cross-sectoral and cross-border collaboration.
- Create and expand a Digital Platform facilitating collaboration and innovation in an enlarged Built Environment Sector.
Visit METABUILDING PLATFORM to recover MORE INFORMATION! www.metabuilding.com
You can have access to the 1st GROW/HARVEST CALL WEBINAR RECORDINGS, hold by each one of the National Platforms, and to the PowerPoint presentations IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE here: https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-webinars/
 See SEED Call awardees (https://projectnetboard.absiskey.com/viewdocument/75dee2-a57fc5-e3f34c-97a644-001569).
 See challenges descriptions (https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-call/).
 All applications must be filled in English.
 or has to be eligible for their affiliation to one of the participating European platforms (EURIC, AM, EFB, ECTP platforms).
 See list on (h2020-hi-list-ac_en.pdf (europa.eu).