INNOLABS Investor’s Day
INNOLABS Investor’s Day
Are you looking to increase the presence of your company in the health landscape? Do you want to meet first-hand the key players in the field?
Join the INNOLABS Investor’s Day!
The INNOLABS Investor’s Day is an excellent opportunity for Startups and SMEs from many different backgrounds to meet investors specialized in Health. Innolabs is focused for companies coming from the ICT, Health, Bio or Medicine sectors with ideas for personalized healthcare. Every participant will be able to connect with investors face to face, pitch their idea, expand their network and compete to win cash prices.
The INNOLABS Investor's day will take place in the cloister of the Camilo José Cela University in Madrid the 26th of June 2019.
INNOLABS is looking for innovative ideas to revolutionize healthcare. If you are a SME or Start-up with an idea or solution related to mHealth, ageing population or personalized healthcare, this is the place for you!
The event will differentiate between two categories of companies:
- Mature SME/startups – If you have previously participated in the Innolabs Acceleration programme or a similar acceleration process. SME/Startups in this category will have to specify the Acceleration Programme in which they were enrolled. A total of 12 startups will be selected to participate in the event:
- 5 companies that have participated in the INNOLABS Acceleration Programme.
- 7 companies which have participated in a different acceleration process outside of the INNOLABS project (the presented project must be related to health).
- Seed start-ups – for companies in earlier stages that have not participated in an acceleration process. A total of 6 startups will be selected for this category.
For both categories, applicants must be an SME/Startup legally established as a business and based in an EU member state of H2020 associated country.
The best two ideas from each category will be selected to win the following prizes: It is expected that the amount of investment sought by companies in each of the categories will be different. Therefore, the following conditions apply for the amount of investment to be requested by companies within each category:
- Mature SMEs/Start-ups: Must seek investments of at least 0.5M€.
- Seed start-ups: Must seek investments in the range of 100k€-250k€.
To apply, companies must register as user in the INNOLABS website, submit a 5min pitch presentation and a Due Diligence Summary for investors (a template is available is the event website). Applications will be reviewed by expert investors in the healthcare sector.
The deadline for application will be next 22nd of May at 17:00 CET.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!