Industrial lightweighting technology developments: a European perspective and materials applications in Emilia-Romagna
The event is promoted by MAMM-ER, Clust-ER MECH's working group dedicated to advanced materials, and by ELCA Internationalization Project. The event will open with an overview by ELCA network on industrial lightweight processes at a European level and with the presentation of a project aiming at the internationalization of the “lightweight made in Europe” competences.
The meeting will then focus on the presentation of lightweighting solutions through the application of innovative polymeric materials and of new metal alloys for additive manufacturing, with the contribution of international guests.
The event will be in English.
3:30 PM – Introduction
Moderator: Luca Tomesani – Clust-ER MECH’s Board of DirectorMAMM-ER working group: Federica Bezzi – ENEA-TEMAF, Claudio Ricci – SACMI Imola Federico Capucci – Clust-ER MECH
- The European Lightweight Cluster Alliance: a coordinated vision of lightweight materials and technologies, opportunities ahead for 2021-2030 Ricardo Del Valle, ELCA Network
- Elca Cosme: how a European clusters collaboration is going to create a new international strategy in the lightweight materials and technologies field Pascaline Patureau, Polymeris
- High performance polymers for lightweighting and performances improvement Andrea Aicardi, GHEPI
- Lightweighting across industries. Expanded polymers case Arnaud Coulon, JSP
- Improving bonding and fracture toughness of metal–composite bonded joints by AM: an overview Luca Raimondi, University of Bologna
- High strength high temperature light alloys produced via LPBF: Ti6242 and a newly developed Al-Alloy Martina Riccio, Beamit Group
- Light weight gas atomised metal powders for Additive Manufacturing Eleonora Bettini, Paul A. Davies, Sandvik
- Modelling microstructure evolution in the production of 6XXX aluminium alloys components Marco Negozio, University of Bologna
- Q&A Session
6:00 PM – Closing
registration required HERE